WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME
Buying a home is one of the biggest purchases you’ll ever make. It’s a complex process, but it doesn’t have to be stressful. At Lafferty Communities, we’ll guide you through every step and answer all your questions.
- Meet with a Sales Representative
- Select your floor plan
- Reserve your home
- Meet with our Preferred Lender
- Start the mortgage application process
- Get approved for a loan
- Customize your flex options
- Select your finishes and upgrades
- Speak with a design professional at our Design Center
- Meet with a superintendent to see your framed house
- Tour your new home with construction specialist to learn how it works
- Perform a final walk-through
- Obtain homeowners insurance
- Forward loan documents
- Sign closing paperwork
- Receive your keys!
Getting qualified for a mortgage can be challenging these days. That’s why Lafferty Communities has made special arrangements with Preferred Lenders to help our buyers through the process. They’ll help you through the loan application process from start to finish.
It’s important that you’re able to comfortably afford your mortgage payment. A good rule of thumb is that the monthly cost of owning your home — mortgage payment plus taxes and insurance — should not exceed 28% of your monthly income.