Locale in Sacramento is Now Open for Pre-Sales!
Lafferty Communities has relied on its strong partnerships with real estate professionals for over 20 years. We are committed to crafting new homes with lasting market value, and making the homebuying process as easy as possible for our brokers and their clients.
This form explains the agent/broker program for Lafferty Communities and serves as registration for both the agent/broker and client:
1. We understand the trust and confidence the homebuyer has placed in you, and we will strive to treat that relationship with respect. To properly register your client, here are the rules:
a. Registration with Prospect. Valid for sixty (60) days from the date of the first visit.
b. Prospect registering the Agent. The prospect may, on his/her first visit, register the agent by presenting the agent’s business card. This is valid for no more then ten (10) days before the agent must visit the site with the prospect to confirm the understanding and begin the 60-day registration period.
c. Registration without Prospect Present. Telephone and facsimile registrations are valid only five (5) days. A confirming site visit by both agent and prospect is required for a valid 60-day registration within the 5 days.
2. If the client has previously visited the community within the past 60 days or has been previously registered with the Community Sales Manager, the agent/broker will not be eligible for a referral fee.
3. A contract must be executed within 60 days from initial registration in order for the agent/broker to be eligible for the referral fee. Agent/Broker must re-register his/her client after 60 days.
4. Please be advised that certain homes may have been listed on the Multiple Listing Service. See the Community Sales Manager for information on these homes. The broker referral program as to these lots on Multiple Listing Service has been terminated and any commission to be paid on Multiple Listing Service listed homes will be paid pursuant to the Multiple Listing Service’s listings, rules, and procedures.
5. A Flat Rate Referral Fee will be paid from the Seller’s escrow proceeds at close of escrow. Flat Rate Fees are determined per community. See sales representative for details. Referral will be paid only for referral to the community where the client is registered by agent/broker. The referral fee will become due and payable upon the close of escrow of the property and will be paid to/through the named broker. As of the date the referring agent/broker registers a client and at the time the referral fee becomes due, the referring agent/broker must; (a) have an active State of California Department of Real Estate Salesperson or Broker License certificate; and (b) Have his/her License hung with a brokerage firm whose primary business is listing and selling residential real estate in the county in which the community is located or a neighboring county.
6. After the point of introduction, the Community Sales Manager will handle all contacts and follow-up. The Builder will accept no contract on forms other than those provided.
7. The referral of a client or the payment of a referral fee does not establish any agency relationship between the Builder and the agent/broker. Any compensation paid to the referral broker is for the referral broker’s referral of the buyer of that property only.
8. This registration cannot protect the referral broker from another referral broker becoming involved. Any dispute arising between referral brokers due to these guidelines will need to be resolved by the referral broker involved. In no event will Builder be responsible for more then one referral fee per transaction.
9. If a contract is accepted and later is terminated for any reason, Builder will not be responsible for a referral fee to the referral broker.
10. Builder reserves the right to change or cancel this referral broker program at any time without notice. However, Builder will honor the guidelines under which a referral broker registers his/her client for 60 days from the date of registration.