We love to see how you’re living in your new Lafferty home. Join our community and share your story.
FOREVER HOMES IN THE HEART OF THE FOOTHILLS
Located in the picturesque suburb of Yucaipa, California, the Ascend at Mountain Gate community welcomes new residents with breathtaking scenic views of the San Bernadino Forest and expansive three to six bedroom homes featuring plenty of outdoor living space and fully customizable design options.
- Designer-selected light fixtures
- Elegant 17” X 17” tile at entry, kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room
- Pre-wire for ceiling fan at great room and master bedroom
- USB charger port at kitchen and master bedroom
- Pre-wire for car charger at garage (per plan)
- Prepared for solar panels
- Unique elevations with accents of brick, ornamental iron and stucco (per plan)
- Therma Tru® two-panel entry door
- Energy-efficient dual-pane windows
- Professional front yard landscaping (per plan)
Beautifully Appointed Kitchen & Baths
- Custom Beech/Birch recessed-panel cabinetry with plenty of storage
- Granite countertops throughout kitchen
- Sleek Bertazzoni® stainless steel appliance package: 36” electric self-cleaning range and canopy hood, built-in microwave and dishwasher
- Single basin stainless steel kitchen sink and designer-selected chrome faucet
- White plumbing fixtures throughout master and secondary bathrooms
- E-Stone® countertops and surrounds in laundry room, master and secondary bathrooms
Nestled against nature with inspiring views
Rich in breathtaking sights, Yucaipa is known as the “Crown Jewel of the Inland Empire.” Bordered by the San Bernardino Forest and Interstate 10, this quiet suburb is just 20 miles from San Bernardino and 10 miles from Redlands. Spend your weekend adventuring at Yucaipa Regional Park where you can paddle boat around its lakes, slide down waterslides, BBQ in the picnic areas, go horseback riding, play disc golf, and even camp overnight.
With its generous Southern California weather, Yucaipa has several local sports teams you can join including an Adult Softball League, Junior All-American Football & Cheer, Girls Softball, American Little League, National Little League, Youth Basketball, Youth Soccer, BMX, and Aquatics. Practice and play at the expansive 32.5-acre Yucaipa Community Park with its beautiful mountain views, three multi-purpose fields, and tennis courts.
Not to be outdone, the adjacent Bryant Glen Sports Complex has four multi-purpose playing fields and the 13th Street Sports Complex has several little league fields, a T-ball field, and a multi-purpose field. In your downtime, cruise down Yucaipa Blvd. to grab your favorite Dutch Bros. coffee or enjoy signature cocktails at the Uptowner. This main drag has a diverse selection of coffee shops, bars, and restaurants ranging from Greek to classic barbecue.